Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween Tears


I can thank my friend Carmen for lurring me into this new phase of blogging. Am I not already crazy enough without attempting something else to take my time? That's why I called the page "Boyd Family Madness"--we have some pretty chaotic times, but I love almost every minute of it! Oh well, we'll see if I actually keep this thing going each month!


I thought it would be a good idea to get the kids dressed in their costumes for a Halloween pic to send to the family in Mississippi. Reece is Buzz Lightyear, Mallor is Minnie Mouse, and Brett is a clone-trooper (without his mask) from Star Wars (he's a little obsessed with SW). As you can see, Mallory was not a happy camper! She loves wearing her Minnie Mouse dress, but not on this particular day! I certainly hope she is more cooperative Halloween night--the lure of candy should do the trick!

No comments: